Sunday, November 22, 2015

God is in Charge



From Karsten Hinckley
Teaching in Thailand 

We had a baptism!! Oh boy was I happy for this brother. His name is brother King. He is great! Every time we taught him, we asked him to go home and pray about what we taught. He did and each time he said he got an answer. 

After he was baptized, he gave a short testimony. He said that he knows this Church is true. He has prayed about it and knows it even by coming here. I can tell that he was prepared. God has prepared those that will receive us. I know it! Have faith in Him because He is in charge. We are just His servants or His instruments. I am excited to see Brother King progress in the gospel!

I do have to say that those people I helped baptize are doing well. Some of them have been to the temple. Some of them have great callings and are progressing right along. God is going to do so much work through those who I helped baptize. All the glory goes to Heavenly Father. All I did was His work. I love each and every one that I have been able to help.