Monday, September 14, 2015

She Felt Something She Couldn't Describe



From Karsten Hinckley
Teaching in Thailand 

This last week we taught one of our investigators, and let’s just say that a miracle happened. The first time we taught Sister Dingdooy she took a baptismal date right away. I could tell in the last lesson that she felt the Spirit.

 In the lesson just the other day, she said she felt something that she couldn’t describe. Before we taught her about the Restoration, Elder Parish and I said a prayer together to help us to teach to her needs. When we got into the lesson everything unfolded just the way it needed to happen. I think in every point we mentioned that Heavenly Father loves her so He has given her these things. When we asked her what she was feeling, she expressed that she had a indescribable feeling. She said, “Both times I have meet with you Elders, I have felt really good and loved.” I know that she was in tune with the Spirit. We couldn’t have taught that lesson without help. I know that the prayer that we said, just Elder Parish and I, really helped with that lesson and really helped our investigator. We explained that the feeling she had was the Holy Ghost and He would help her know and understand truth. Such a great miracle!