Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Book of Mormon Challenge



From Kaydee Morey
Teaching in Texas, USA

Our Ward has been doing a Book of Mormon challenge for the summer. We started on memorial day, and it's going until labor day. It is amazing to see how unified this ward is getting by reading the Book of Mormon. The Spirit truly is in those words that the prophets wrote. I have seen a beautiful Spirit dwell in the countenance of all of the members. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith translated it by the power of God. I encourage all of you to read it cover to cover. There is a member of this ward that has read it 100+ times and he said he still learns something new each time he reads it. I hope to be like him someday and be on my 100th time. I know that I will get there, and I know you can too.

I love you all!

-Sister Morey🙄