Sunday, December 21, 2014

We Can't Realize the Love He Has For Us



From Xaviere Page
Teaching in Nicaragua

This week, an incredibly beautiful thing happened. We had been teaching this lady and her baptismal date was for the 13th. She had no money and she had lost her job. My companion told her, ´' Teresa (her name) if you are baptized on this day and have the sincere desire to follow Christ, the Lord will bless you with a job. The day after her baptism (her confirmation), she was told that a lady was looking for some help and had a job for her. She was super happy, and now she is employed. I don’t know what the Lord is going to do or when, but He is so loving of His children. We can’t realize the love that He has for us. I am striving everyday to develop this love, and to love how He does. I will never be able to love how He does, but that is my goal in life. I think a few people will see this right? To all that see this, God loves you and you are loved by others. Smile and remember: everyday is the first day of your life. What happened yesterday cannot be touched or done over again. You can only keep moving forward. 


Much Love!