Thursday, July 23, 2015

She Prayed that God Would Show Her the Path



From Braelyn Bean
Teaching in Peru

This week was a very special one, I was able to baptize La Hermana Verly. We were looking for an old investigator one night about a month ago and, as we were knocking the door, a women passed by. My companion asked her if she knew the person. She said no and began to open the door to her house. I had a very strong impression to talk to her, one that I have never felt before on my mission. So even though my companion already talked to her, I yelled after her.  I got my companions attention and he came after me. She let us in and let me just say she was prepared. After her baptism she told me and my companion that for 20 years people have knocked her door, from every religion, and that was the first time she had ever let anybody in. She had been praying to God before that, that He would show her the path.