Sunday, August 2, 2015

I LOVE Being a Missionary!



From Jaime Kloepfer
Teaching in Florida  

Missions are truly the best! I can't even describe the joy that comes when you share the gospel with Gods children! My companion and I have been able to experience wonderful miracles here in the tiny town of Palatka! Most people call it a redneck town! 

When arriving here to Palatka we identified some part member families and began working with them. For the past few weeks we have had the privilege of teaching two little girls the gospel of Jesus Christ. Each lesson we taught them was increasing their faith! The most beautiful part of it all is to see the family of these two little girls grow closer to the Savior and have an increased desire to keep Gods commandments. They are working to have family home evening each week and the children remember each night to read the Book of Mormon! Miracles do happen and people do change. It is all because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ that this is made possible:). I love this gospel and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I LOVE being a missionary!